NEW YORK, Sept. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The adjuvant market is expected to grow by USD 1.88 billion from 2022 to 2027. However, the growth momentum of the market will progress at a CAGR of 6.71% during forecat period. The market is segmented by Application (Farming, Veterinary medicine, Medical and pharmacy, and Others), Type (Agricultural adjuvant and Vaccine adjuvant), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of World (ROW)). Increasing vaccination initiatives is a key factor driving market growth. Demand for adjuvants is increasing all over the world because of more emphasis on vaccination programs and preventive healthcare, especially in emerging countries. Vaccine adjuvants stimulate the immune system and increase protection against infectious diseases, so they are necessary to improve vaccine effectiveness. With countries placing a higher priority on vaccination programs, demand for premixture vaccines is increasing. In addition, the increasing emphasis on preventive measures and the benefits of adjuvants for improving vaccine outcomes are driving growth in the adjuvant market. The report analyses the market size and growth and provides accurate predictions on the growth of the market. View FREE PDF Sample
- The report recognizes the following as some of the key players in the adjuvant market: BASF SE, BRANDT Inc., Clariant International Ltd., Corteva Inc., Croda International Plc, Dow Chemical Co., GarrCo Products Inc., Huntsman International LLC, Innvictis Crop Care LLC, J.R. Simplot Co., Lamberti SpA, Land O Lakes Inc., Marubeni Corp., Nichino Europe Co. Ltd., Nouryon Chemicals Holding BV, Nufarm Ltd., RAG Stiftung, Solvay SA, Stepan Co., and Wilbur Ellis Holdings Inc.
- Adjuvant Market is fragmented in nature.
- Market to observe 6.57% YOY growth in 2023.
- The rise of nanotechnology is a major trend in the market.
- Safety concerns with adjuvants are a significant challenge restricting market growth.
The report also covers information on upcoming trends and challenges. Explore detailed information by purchasing a report
- The farming segment will account for a major share of the market’s growth during the forecast period. To enhance the efficiency of agrochemicals and yield increases, farmers are increasingly using adjuvants. All these factors increase this segment, as is the demand for sustainable farming methods, development of higher quality nutrition supplements, and rising food consumption in an increasingly globalized world. In addition, the increasing awareness of farmers regarding the benefits of adopting excipients for improving pesticide and herbicide efficiency, which in turn contributes to increased farm profitability, is an additional factor contributing to market expansion. Hence, these factors are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
Get a glance at the market contribution of the segments, Request a FREE Sample
- How do the major trends impact the market?
- How big is the North America market?
- How do the key drivers and challenges impact the market?
The robotics system integration market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.89% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 4,752.09 million. This report extensively covers market segmentation by application (material handling, welding and soldering, assembly line, and others), end-user (electronics, automotive, healthcare, aerospace and defense, and logistics and others), and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East and Africa). Technological innovations in robotic system integration are the key factor driving the growth of the market.
The robotics as a service (RaaS) market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 18.29% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 1,497.76 million. This report extensively covers market segmentation by type (professional and personal), application (intralogistics, medical applications, surveillance and security, field robotics, and others), and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa). Increased remote services and the adoption of IoT are the key factors driving the growth of the market.
Historic Market Sizes
Five Forces Analysis
Market Segmentation by Application
Market Segmentation by Type
Market Segmentation by Geography
Drivers, Challenges, & Trends
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/adjuvant-market-to-grow-by-usd-1-88-billion-from-2022-to-2027–increasing-vaccination-initiatives-to-drive-the-growth–technavio-301936134.html
Featured image: DepositPhotos © zorandim