DUBLIN, Nov. 17, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Stem Cell Collaboration and Licensing Deals 2016-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of 158 stem cell deals announced since 2016 including financial terms where available including links to online deal records of actual stem cell partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties.
Stem Cell Collaboration and Licensing Deals provides a comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the stem cell deals entered into by the worlds leading biopharma companies.
Fully revised and updated, the report provides details of stem cell deals from 2016 to 2023. The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter stem cell deals. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
The report includes collaboration, development, research and licensing deals. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. The report also includes numerous table and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in stem cell deal making since 2016.
In addition, a comprehensive deal directory is provided organized by company A-Z, deal type and therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of stem cell dealmaking.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in stem cell dealmaking since 2016.
Chapter 3 provides an overview of the leading stem cell deals since 2016. Deals are listed by headline value.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in stem cell dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of stem cell deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of stem cell deals signed and announced since Jan 2016, where a contract document is available in the public domain.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of stem cell partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2016. The chapter is organized by specific stem cell technology type in focus.
Stem Cell Collaboration and Licensing Deals provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- Understand deal trends since 2016
- Browse stem cell collaboration and licensing deals
- Benchmark analysis – identify market value of transactions
- Financials terms – upfront, milestone, royalties
- Directory of deals by company A-Z, deal type and therapy area
- Leading deals by value
- Most active dealmakers
- Identify assets and deal terms for each transaction
- Access contract documents – insights into deal structures
- Due diligence – assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
- Save hundreds of hours of research time
Stem Cell Collaboration and Licensing Deals includes:
- Trends in stem cell dealmaking in the biopharma industry
- Directory of stem cell deal records covering pharmaceutical and biotechnology
- The leading stem cell deals by value
- Most active stem cell licensing dealmakers
Analyzing contract agreements allows due diligence of:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in stem cell dealmaking
2.2. Stem cell deals over the years
2.3. Most active stem cell dealmakers
2.4. Stem cell deals by deal type
2.5. Stem cell deals by therapy area
2.6. Stem cell deals by industry sector
2.7. Deal terms for stem cell deals
2.7.1 Stem cell deals headline values
2.7.2 Stem cell deal upfront payments
2.7.3 Stem cell deal milestone payments
2.7.4 Stem cell royalty rates
Chapter 3 – Leading stem cell deals
3.2. Top stem cell deals by value
Chapter 4 – Most active stem cell dealmakers
4.2. Most active stem cell dealmakers
4.3. Most active stem cell deals company profiles
Chapter 5 – Stem cell contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Stem cell contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 – Stem cell dealmaking by technology type
Deal directory – Stem cell deals by company A-Z
Deal directory – Stem cell deals by deal type
Deal directory – Stem cell deals by therapy area
Companies Mentioned (Partial List)
- Bakulev Center of Cardiovascular Surgery of Russian Academy of Sciences
- CNA Development
- The New York Stem Cell Foundation
- Generex Biotechnology
- Celltex Therapeutics
- Viscofan BioEngineering
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- BioLife Solutions
- Rockefeller University
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Wake Forest University
- Fast Forward
- Jain Foundation
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics
- Shenogen Pharma
- VistaGen Therapeutics
- Biological Industries
- Munich Technical University
- Lehigh University
- Monash University
- Abu Dhabi Stem Cells Center
- Shanghai Cell Therapy Group
- Shanghai Jia Fu Medical Apparatus
- AXM Pharma
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fem0y2
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-stem-cell-collaboration-and-licensing-agreements-analysis-report-2023-with-directory-of-150-deals-signed-since-2016-301992116.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Featured image: Megapixl © Terovesalainen